Their is a huge area in the Pacific Ocean that is circulating garbage around the ocean called the Garbage Patch. It is filled with all kinds of crap, mainly plastics. The sad part is that animals eat the small particles of plastic and it fills up their stomachs and they starve to death. The plastic particles don't break down and stay in their stomachs until it is so full they die. See link for full story and pictures. http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/translating-uncle-sam/stories/what-is-the-great-pacific-ocean-garbage-patch
I love the environment, I feel that humans can be so destructive to our planet. I have a hard time when people say that is doesn't matter that the environment is not important to preserve, or who cares if another animal becomes extinct.
We live on an amazing planet. It deserve to be clean.
I completely agree with your post. I'm confused by media's stand on Scientist's not being on the same page when it comes to global warming, which people say confuses them. What of deforestation and desertification happening throughout the world? I'm happy to be apart of this marvelous and wonderful everchanging world! Recycling needs to be mandated in the U.S.
ReplyDeleteut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天
ReplyDelete